- 3 cups of rice
- ¼ kg chicken
- ¼ small size cabbage, chopped
- 3 medium size carrots, chopped
- 6 sticks celery, chopped
- 3 big size green pepper, chopped
- 2 medium size yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 medium size bird pepper, chopped
- 1 medium size spring onions, chopped
- 1 big size onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup running beans, chopped
- ½ salt
- 1 tsp seasoning
- 1 tsp oregano spice
- ½ fresh ginger paste
- ½ fresh garlic paste
- 24 fl oz water
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- In a large cooking pan with cover, season and cook chicken with onions, salt, oregano spice, ginger, and garlic.
- Fry chicken using halogen oven (or use any other frying method)
- Sieve onions and seasoning particles from stock and bring stock to boil
- Add parboiled rice and small quantity water (about 8oz)
- Add turmeric, seasoning, and salt and allow to boil, cook and allow rice to dry
- Add diced onions, carrot, running beans, green pepper, cabbage, bird pepper, yellow pepper, then mix vegetables thoroughly and allow vegetables to cook for 1 to 2 minutes
- Add spring onions and celery, then stir. Our golden rice vegetables recipe is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
Key ingredient – Turmeric Powder
Turmeric is regarded as a “golden herb” in Indian due to its various pharmacological properties such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-cancer, immune system support and many other health benefits.
If you are suffering from fertility health condition that is causing you pains, such as PCOS, endometriosis, uterine fibroid, ovarian cysts, amenorrhea which is absent menses due to blood stagnation, then consider adding turmeric when preparing your meals.
Benefits of Turmeric on Fertility
Let’s look at some few benefits of turmeric on fertility:
a. Turmeric helps to enhance the body’s ability to suppress inflammation. It can help to suppress pains from fibroid, ovarian cysts, premenstrual pains and the pain you experience during your period, turmeric is known to decrease the intensity of such pains. While there are many medicines available today for such problems, you can choose to use turmeric as a great natural alternative.
b. Turmeric as an antioxidant can help protect the liver. It can stimulate the enzymes responsible for flushing out toxins from the body and in this way it can support hormonal balance which in turn enhances your fertility.
c. Turmeric is also a uterine stimulant, which means it can cause a woman’s uterus to contract and this can bring relief to women suffering from absent menses but it is also very safe to use it as a spice to prepare your meals when trying to conceive and when pregnant.
Preparing your meals with fertility spice like turmeric and supporting your body system with fertility supplements helps to restore your fertility and keep you fertile.
I would like to hear from you, please leave a comment to let me know how you prepare and enjoy your “golden rice vegetables with chicken”
Eat healthily and stay fertile!
Watch Recipe Video – Golden Rice Vegetables with Chicken