- 2 fresh eggs
- 1 big size seed tomato, finely chopped
- 1 medium size carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of red pepper, ground
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- On a medium heat, add olive oil in a large frying pan, gently turn oil around the frying to grease pan
- Break the eggs into a bowl, then whisk
- Add a pinch of red pepper
- Add salt and seasoning
- Add chopped tomato and grated carrot, then use fork to mix together
- Allow olive oil to get hot, then add mixed eggs, tomato, and carrot and then spread around the frying pan
- Use foil paper to cover frying pan to properly seal in heat so as to cook quickly for 1 to 2 minutes
- Serve and enjoy. You can also serve with bread for breakfast or take to work and enjoy as a snack for lunch.
Key ingredient – Tomato
Tomato has been referred to as a “functional food” which means that tomato goes beyond providing just basic nutrition to the body system.
Tomato is a super food that helps to prevent various chronic diseases and this is due to their beneficial phytochemicals such as lycopene which gives tomatoes their bright red colour.
Benefits of Tomato on Fertility
Let’s look at some few benefits of tomato on sperm health:
a. Tomato as a powerful antioxidant has a very high concentration of lycopene, and several studies show that lycopene could increase sperm count by up to 70 per cent.
b. Lycopene helps to increase the swimming speed of sperm which means that the sperm can quickly swim through a woman’s fallopian tubes to get her pregnant.
c. Lycopene also helps in reducing the number of abnormal sperm cells found in the semen.
Obviously, the tomato is a superfood for men’s fertility. It helps to increase sperm count, increase sperm swimming speed which is the motility and reduces the number of abnormal sperm cells which is the morphology.
There are things men can do to support their sperm health, like cutting down on alcohol, protecting the reproductive organ from excessive heat, eating healthy foods and including tomatoes into meals.
In addition to this, to speedily restore back your fertility, take fertility enhancing supplement like FertilXtra for men.
I would like to hear from you, please leave a comment to let me know how you prepare and enjoy your “baked eggs with carrot and tomato”
Eat healthily and stay fertile!
Watch Recipe Video – Baked Eggs with Carrot and Tomato
Join my social network to be the first to receive my latest fertility recipes:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/myfertilityrecipes/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MyFRecipes
YouTube Channel – My Fertility Recipes
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/myfertilityrecipes/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/myfertilrecipes