Green Beans and Iron Beans with Snail
- ¼ kg green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 cup iron beans, picked and cooked
- 3 medium size snail, washed with lemon
- 2 tbsps. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps. cooking butter
- 1 medium-size onion, crushed
- 2 medium size seed tomatoes, crushed
- 2 big size red pepper, crushed
- ½ cup crayfish, crushed
- 1 small size onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- On a medium heat, add cooking butter in a medium-size cooking pan, add olive oil
- Add chopped onions and allow for a few minutes
- Add crushed tomatoes, crayfish, and pepper
- Add seasoning, salt.
- Allow to cook and then cut the green beans into preferred sizes
- Add snail, then add green beans, stir and allow to cook for 2 minutes
- Add cooked iron beans, stir thoroughly and allow to cook for another 2 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.
Key ingredients – Green Beans
Green beans also known as spring beans or snap beans have been shown to have an impressive antioxidant capacity and they are some of the best high antioxidant foods on the planet.
Green beans are an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and vitamin E.
They are a very good source of manganese, dietary fiber, folate, copper, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, choline, vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids), silicon, iron, omega 3-fatty acids, and protein.
Benefits of Green Beans on Fertility
1. Green beans contain significant levels of folate which helps to improve male and female fertility and it is also good for unborn babies in preventing birth defects.
When pregnant, green beans provide an easy and delicious way to keep folic acid levels high, this is very important in protecting infants in the womb and to ensure a healthy and happy baby.
2. The fiber in green beans helps support a healthy digestive system and prevents many digestive problems. It helps support your digestive system by protecting the lining of your gastrointestinal tract from getting damaged.
The fiber in green beans in combination with vitamin b12 and vitamin C found in green beans helps your body absorb iron which in turn helps improve your fertility.
3. Green beans are lean protein and are packed with iron which helps to increase your fertility and your urge for intimacy or sex.
Green beans are loaded with vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to male and female fertility. To support your fertility with foods, then begin to incorporate green beans into your meals.
Thanks for reading and start making plans to prepare yours!
I would like to hear from you, please leave a comment to let me know how you prepare and enjoy your meal.
Eat healthily and stay fertile!
Join my social network to be the first to receive my latest fertility recipes:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/myfertilityrecipes/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MyFRecipes
YouTube Channel – My Fertility Recipes
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/myfertilityrecipes/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/myfertilrecipes/
Watch Recipe Video