Mung Beans Soup
- 2 handfuls of mung beans, picked
- 7 cups of water (preferably alkaline)
- In a large cooking pan with cover, pour 7 cups of water and bring to boil
- Wash mung beans and add to boiling water
- Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat
- Set the soup aside to cool
- Drink 2 or 3 cups a day to help release stomach heat and rebalance your body system.
- The beans can also be eaten if soft enough.
- Refrigerate remaining cooled mung beans soup. Cooled mung beans soup is best kept refrigerated which helps to preserve and increase its health benefits
You may start feeling hot and always sweating
You are always thirsty
Your skin is dry
You are having constipation
Your energy level is low and
You are feeling heat or hotness in your stomach
Feeling hotness in your stomach can prevent pregnancy and can lead to early termination of your pregnancy when you are pregnant.
Mung beans have been shown to regulate body temperature, prevent and clear heat in the stomach.
Mung beans soup recipe in combination with other fertility treatment (depending on the type of condition you have) can speedily help restore back your fertility.
If you are having miscarriages as a result of hotness of the womb or struggling to carry your pregnancy to full term, you can incorporate mung beans into your meals and restore your fertility with FertilXtra kit for women (for women below age 35) if you are more than 35, you can restore your fertility with Mummy’s Kit designed to prevent miscarriages.
Check out fertility treatment that works at FERTIL-24.
I hope this video will help women out there suffering from miscarriages as a result of hotness in the stomach.
If you would like to join me to help women out there suffering from hotness of the stomach, then share this video now to every woman you know.
Thanks for reading and start making plans to prepare yours!
I would like to hear from you, please leave a comment to let me know how you prepare and enjoy your meal.
Eat and drink healthily and stay fertile!
Join my social network to be the first to receive my latest fertility recipes:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/myfertilityrecipes/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MyFRecipes
YouTube Channel – My Fertility Recipes
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/myfertilityrecipes/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/myfertilrecipes/